Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Day 23: *phew*

I had a good class! I got in there, put my forehead to the mat, thanked the universe for bringing me here and then asked if I could just have no nausea or headache and I didn't. It was one of those classes that had little grace notes scattered throughout.

There are new mirrors on the left wall which opens up the room tremendously, Kyle was teaching and she informed us that we were going to take time to be still in each posture. It's amazing how that both deepens the pose and calms me down. Kyle's mom was in from out of town and was practicing behind me and it was funny and wonderful to hear Kyle call out, "That looks great Mom!" {On a side note to my mom: Mom, it would be terrific to have you in class one day! Consider yourself invited at my expense!} My new friend Amy (and wonderful fellow blogger) practiced right next to me and that energy helped lift me up. I made sure to eat plenty of lean protein today and I think that made a difference as well.

It was just a good solid class all the way around. Hooray!

1 comment:

Amy said...

YAY! I'm glad that you drew from my energy. Although I was not feeling great, I felt comforted having ypu next to me, knowing that you understood what I was going through!

Post a Comment