Sunday, March 7, 2010

Day 34, Class 30! Let The Sun Shine In

Wow! It is amazing to think that I used to laugh at Sarah when she would encourage me to do the 30-Day Challenge. "I would hate you, this yoga, and everyone in this studio, and I would never come back," I'd say and I believed it. And now 30 classes are over and the complete opposite is true. I love BYH and everyone there. {The photo above is the blackboard in the lobby. Sarah wrote that in the beginning of February when A.J. and I first started blogging. It's fun to see the blog address up there in brightly colored chalk.} I love the yoga even when it kicks my ass and I will be coming back for the next 30 days and beyond. Kyra wasn't there at the 9:00 a.m. {she teaches Sunday School}, but I found her star stickers and proudly placed one in today's square on the chart. I think I'll put a gold one up for my 60th class!

Kyle taught a fun class, as usual. She was full of jokes and corrections and praise and our large class responded to her direction. I finally managed to pull my hands away from the floor in toe stand {at least on one side} and felt like I achieved some nice height on my locusts and floor bows and remembered to breathe through my triangles. Kyle said she's going to bring in her camera and take some pictures of my postures for me to post here and that made me feel really good!

Day 31 here I come!

1 comment:

Kyle said...

You are 1/2 way to enlightenment!
haha
I know what you are saying about toe stand. I get my hands up, on one side only, about once or twice a week. That's always a good day!
Some day, I will finally get to practice next to you!
See you this week.

Post a Comment